The company has stated that anyone who wants to download and install the update manually may do so, and will be providing a download for the new version on the Microsoft website.
When that link is live we’ll update this piece with more information.
I had the same problem with a website I was visiting and finally found what seems like a fix. 1) go to tools and click options 2) click on the advanced button and then click the network tab 3) then under connections click settings 4) click auto-detect proxy settings for this network. so I thought I wold try again it times out on the installatin now. I have tried upgrading to Firefox 3 to no avail (admittedlt did not uninstall first).
Daxhmm I was a little over enthusiastic in my first test run. Thanks, Dax I have DSM 6 running for a longer time, I had never trouble.
Appearently you first have to SSH in with your admin account and then you can get root access by typing: sudo su -Thanks again and again! Is there a way to get more out of the logs to troubleshoot this?
According to the site's operator, however, new hardware is arriving.
As one of the oldest torrent communities around, Demonoid has run into quite a few rough patches over the years.
Hello, I've noticed that after DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 7 I'm unable to download using extratorrent plugin.
Every time I try to download something I got "Connection Timeout".
While a server migration can take some time, well over a month is quite unusual.
Torrent Freak contacted Demonoid through the official Twitter account and spoke to someone who identified himself as “Deimos,” the site’s original founder.
Forum rules 1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form:https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... lang=enu2) To avoid putting users' Disk Station at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. I can't find anything on this topic so I start here and hope some people can shoot me some smart troubleshooting tips. Suddenly today, without changing any settings, ALL my downloads fail at 100%. I didn't check how far I could go with file size, however, the 1.4MB file was downloaded.